FLASH ON MODEX 2018
One look at the MODEX 2018 show floor last week, and right away you realized that highly innovative minds were ready to promote their brand in the most creative way possible. Over nine-hundred suppliers of manufacturing and logistics technology filled the exhibit halls of the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. The vibe was futuristic and exciting as attendees got a close look at cutting edge technologies and solutions necessary for the supply chain and logistics industries to future-proof their operations.
ASBECO employees had a great time exhibiting at the show, and we are excited about what the future will bring to the industry! As a leading installer of material handling systems, we understand how technologies and trends will continue to impact efforts towards costs reduction and increased sales predictability.
While the intelligence designed into material handling systems grows exponentially, ASBECO continues to develop strategies with tech-savvy solutions to the challenges faced by the changing industry.
FEATURED AT BOOTH #B4071:
We appreciate everyone that stopped by the ASBECO booth, and we look forward to pursuing new business relationships! In case we missed you, here are the highlights from our exhibit…
- We discussed what ASBECO can do for you. Different members of the team were always present at the booth to answer questions about our services. Feel free to message us on Facebook (link at bottom of page) if you would like more information.
- We showcased our MIS Software. MIS is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that has been developed and customized to meet the needs of ASBECO. A video presentation showed attendees how this software enables us to efficiently manage projects that are specified according to the needs of our customer.
- It was magic. We got great reviews on our special guest and magician, Debbie Leifer. She had so many tricks up her sleeve, and people were amazed at her talents. Not only was she very entertaining, but she managed to plug ASBECO with nearly every trick!
- We gave away free Amazon Echos. Three Amazon Echos were awarded to attendees that stopped by the booth and allowed us to scan their badges or dropped their business cards.
- And then we gave away more free stuff. H20 and sugar, among other goodies, were given out at the booth. We also engaged our social media network by offering a chance to win free popcorn if they shared our posts from the show.
PHOTOS FROM THE SHOW:
We couldn’t get enough of the inventive ideas displayed at the show. Below are a few of our favorite pics!