At ASBECO, we strive to provide the highest quality installation services in the industry. The success of our work is directly related to the increased level of talent ASBECO employees obtain. If you are interested in joining the ASBECO team, please complete the Job Application form with an attached Aptitude Test. We look forward to reviewing your submission!
Currently hiring for the following positions:
On-Site Material Handling Project Manager
You will organize and oversee material handling installations and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. An excellent On-site Project Manager must be well-versed in all electrical and /or mechanical methodologies, installations and able to coordinate a team of highly trained journeyman of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will
have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
Minimum 10 years project management experience in system integration, electrical or mechanical integration for conveyor systems.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong computer skills and software aptitude including knowledge of MS Office.
Must be highly organized with demonstrated success managing multiple tasks.
Meet necessary licensing requirements.
In-depth understanding of electrical or mechanical procedures and material and project management principles.
Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards.
A team player with leadership abilities.
- Develop detailed work plans to efficiently and accurately complete projects
- Coordinate project start dates with customers and installation department
- Coordinate internal resources and subcontractors for the execution of projects
- Meet with lead installation technicians to plan projects and review project folders
- Order project rental equipment and material
- Provide onsite supervision and technical support for both technicians’ subcontractors
- Maintain regular contact with the customer, technicians, and account managers regarding project status and requirements
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risk
- Ensure safety practices are followed on all projects
Install, adjust, repair and maintain conveyor systems
Industrial Electrical Installation experience is required.
Material Handling Installation experience is required.
Must know how to read blueprints.
Must know how to perform terminations.
• Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
• Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits
• Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, and conveyor systems
• Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as volt / ohm meters to ensure compatibility and safety of system
• Inspecting systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
• Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem Additional Requirements:
• Must be reliable and have available transportation to get to job sites
• Must be willing to take direction and work in a team environment
• Willing to travel extensively
To supervise electrical teams on installation projects of conveyor belt systems.
ASBECO is a leading installer of material handling systems. Electrical supervisors will travel from site to site to oversee and assist with the productivity of the project.
Applicants must have a minimum of 8 years of electrical experience.
Applicants must have experience installing conveyor belt systems.
Applicants must be willing to travel extensively.
Applicants must be capable of managing a crew of 8 electricians.
Applicants must be able to read blueprints.
Applicants must have reliable transportation.