The Management of Macrovey LLC is operating under the control of a quality management system in accordance with the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard.
To get it right the first time, every time and strive to exceed customer expectations whenever possible.
Business Management Process
Our business system conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001
Quality derives from a staff commitment to service and excellence. This belief is stated as business principles.
Customer requirements come first. Quality begins and ends with the customer and we strive to always satisfy their needs. This is reflected in our flexibility – both as individuals and as an organization.
We build mutually beneficial relationships with customers and suppliers.
Our employees work together with each other, our customers and our suppliers as a team to satisfy our customers.
We focus our employees on practical processes to ensure consistent results.
Through management review of our Business Management System we aim to continually improve business performance, processes products and services.
Through active mentoring and training we create a culture where staff have the skills and are empowered to take responsibility for the results of their actions which contributes to the success of the Company.
ASBECO Safety Manager
- OSHA 500 (Can teach OSHA 30 and OSHA 10 to crew members)
- 17 years as Industrial Safety Manager
- Registered Safety Manager
- Registered Safety Officer
- Registered Crane Inspector & Signaler
- Work Injury; Prevention and Control Strategies; Forklift Trainer (University of Illinois)
Job Specific Safety Packets
- Site specific emergency evacuation information is included
- Local emergency care location are identified
- Other site-specific information is included as identified and needed
- Local onsite rules and restrictions
Daily Safety Toolbox Meetings Are Conducted and Documented
ASBECO Developed Online, Video-Based Training and Testing
- Electrical and mechanical training to meet industry standards • Classes for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Integrator specifications
- End user specifications; Amazon, Kellogg, FedEx, Walmart
- Safety training including OSHA & LOTO
- Integrated with ASBECO ERP and employee modules • Employees must complete prior to deployment.